In the course of doing business with Transcash International Pty Ltd (ACN 147705324) trading as Ipay
(“Ipay”),you will be sharing personal information including but not limited toyour name, address,
bank/credit card information, telephone number and email address. The Privacy Act 1988 (the “Act”)and the
13 Privacy Principles set out in the Schedule to the Act (the “APPS”) prescribe the specific legal
obligations of Ipay in respect to collecting and handling your personal information. Detailed information
on the Act and APPS can be found on the website of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
How we Use Your Personal Information and Protecting your Personal Information
1. Ipay employs strict measures to verify your identity to avoid the possibility of misuse of your
identity and will only use your Personal Information for the first transaction that you have entered into
with Ipay and will retain your Personal Information for use in any further transactions with Ipay but will
not under any circumstances sell or hand over your Personal Information to any other party unless with
your written consent or Ipay is required by law to do so;
2. The Personal Information shared by you with Ipay will be encrypted as soon as it is entered into the
Ipay system to protect you from loss, theft, misuse alteration or deletion.
3. Only Ipay employees who are required to have or know your personal information for the purposes of
effecting the transaction or transactions requested by you, will have the use of your Personal
4. Ipay may use your Personal Information to share with you, new offers that might be beneficial to you
however you can choose at any time to restrict IPay’s promotion to you of its own products by opting out.
5. Ipay is always upgrading its system to avoid the loss or theft off customers’ Personal Information
however Ipay provides no warranty to customers in the event of a very sophisticated attack on the Ipay
system causing loss or theft of any of our customers’ Personal Information.
How you can contact us about Privacy
You can call us on +61 2 83550166 orsend an email at [email protected] or write to us at Level 7/91 Phillip St, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia to
- Seek more information about anything contained in this policy, or to request a printed copy of this
- Update or correct your Personal Information;
- Opt out of receiving any direct marketing material;
- Ask about accessing or correcting your Personal Information; or to
- Make a privacy related complaint.
About this policy
This policy is effective as of 1 July 2017. We will update this policy when our information handling
practices change, and any amendments will apply to the information we hold at the time of the update. You
are encouraged to check our website from time to time to view our current policy or contact us for a